Thursday, 6. / Friday, 7. October 2022 - Start 9:00, Duration: 14:55h (within 2 days)
There is a lot of discussion today about avoiding packaging - often very emotionally and sometimes ideologically. The first European Inno-Meeting will show the benefits and side effects of packaging o... [Show more]n the climate.
• Where are the greatest potentials for improvement?
• Does packaging have any direct influence on the climate at all?
• Is the carbon footprint the only parameter for evaluating the climate impact of packaged food and goods?
• What role does the circular economy actually play along the supply chain?
• Is there enough differentiation between climate and environment in today's debate?
• Are paper and biopolymers the coming solutions as packaging material?
Well-known experts and impartial newcomers share their insights to discuss the latest trends, solutions and fundamental issues with you in a network of European retail packaging experts, brand owners and suppliers.Along the supply chain, everyone involved with FMCG will find valuable input, even outside of the box. As with all Inno-Meetings, the focus is on flexible packaging.
|Target group:||Decision-makers/managing directors, CTO´s from food and packaging - production, purchasing, sales and development and all flexpack enthusiasts|
|Level:||Level 2 - Previous knowledge is helpful, but not required|
Time and place:
Friday, 7. October 2022, 9:30 - 14:25 o'clock
Mercure Hotel MOA
Telefon: +49 30 394043-0
Website Route planner
Wednesday, 5. October 2022, 19:30 o´clock
Snacks, Wine & Beer
The eve event will take place in the event hotel.
Mercure Hotel MOA (Tagungshotel)
Room price from 139,00€*
You can book hotel accommodation directly during registration or later in the "Event2Go area".
1.390,00€ net (plus 264,10€ VAT) for 2 days
Livestream participation: 595,00€ net (plus 113,05€ VAT)
|included in the price:||Participation certificate and event documents are included. In the case of a presence event, food and drinks are included in the price, plus VAT, travel and accommodation costs.|
|Companies:||These companies will participate:|